Follow along as I, an average citizen, train for my first ever triathlon.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OMG OMG OMG

I just found out I can order the cookie online!  The cookie, people!  The cookie.  I am seriously freaking out.  I decided to look for a picture to spice up my blog and found the actual bakery web site where I discovered I can order the actual cookie I saw on tv a few years ago that started me thinking maybe I could one day compete in a triathlon.  Wow.  Sorry, I need a minute.  I'm processing all this.

Deep breath.

So I'm picturing having finished my first ever triathlon, the event inspired by this cookie, and then I eat the cookie.   

My dreams are coming true.

I better go running.



k

1 comment:

EmmaLouWho said...

Too funny! I am such a cookie person... I wish I had a valid reason to indulge ;)