Follow along as I, an average citizen, train for my first ever triathlon.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I-ron-EE

I'm blogging instead of working out.

Come on, now.  You aren't surprised are you?   It was inevitable this would happen.  I'm only surprised it didn't happen sooner.  Procrastination and me, we're old friends you see.  We go way back.  Way, way back.  Once in high school, and hand to god this is a true story, I checked out a book on conquering procrastination and had to turn it back into the library before I'd read it.  I-ron-EE!  BTW, when I type that I'm hearing the voice of Kevin McDonald, from Kids in the Hall, in my head.  I hope you're hearing it that way too because it's freakin' hysterical.   I know Dan is.  I should dig those DVDS out... no I'm not being sarcastic... it's a speech impediment.

Yeah, totally unfocused today.




k

1 comment:

Book Mama said...

Too funny. Keep on procrastinating...there are springs next year, too, right? (Just kidding!)