Follow along as I, an average citizen, train for my first ever triathlon.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Go Figure

If you read my post titled My First Sports Injury! then you know I've been on watch to see if the second toenail on my right foot is going to fall off.  (So far so good BTW; hanging in there).  Tonight, right in the middle of preschool orientation while I was waiting my turn to talk (I'm on the board), I noticed the third toenail on that same foot looked odd.  I bent down to touch it and the top layer of the nail with the red polish on it fell off on the floor.  Yeah... it was icky.  I didn't think anyone noticed (I was sitting in the front of the room facing the crowd) so I put my foot over the broken nail and nonchalantly slid it under my chair.  What else could I do?

At least there is still a thin layer of nail there, but... yuck.  I suppose I'm a real runner now.  I will spare you a picture.



k

No comments: