Follow along as I, an average citizen, train for my first ever triathlon.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Progress

They fit.

I tried on the pants last night and, not only was I able to button them, I could breathe AND sit down.  Definitely not as roomy as I prefer, but wearable.  Yay!  My favorite pair of jeans back in circulation.  I still have a month left before I promised I would post a picture and I'm going to take that time so no photo yet.  I'm more motivated than ever now that I finally see my hard work paying off; especially since I was recently discouraged to see some videos hubby posted online(!) featuring our adorable boys and my not so adorable mid-section.   Note to self: threaten ask hubby to please, from now on, only film me from the boobs up.

PS  How cool is the strikethrough feature?  I noticed it a few weeks ago and have just been dying to use it.



k

No comments: