Follow along as I, an average citizen, train for my first ever triathlon.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pants Photo

Um, yeah, about that....

I should have taken the photo last month when I wore the pants to a friend's birthday bash.  They looked great then, but (and it's a big butt) I started that part-time job and slacked off on the working out.  Unfortunately, I neglected to adjust my high caloric intake to match my new routine and after Halloween and my birthday... well I'm finding the pants are once again a tight squeeze.  Whatever.  I'm really not stressing about it.  I realized I'm experiencing a pendulum effect; that is I'm bouncing back and forth between two extremes, but eventually I'll settle somewhere in the middle.  And I'm certainly not going to worry too much about dieting this time of year.  I am going to start exercising more though.  To the Y!



k

No comments: