Follow along as I, an average citizen, train for my first ever triathlon.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Life Is What Happens...

... to you while you are busy making other plans.
-John Lennon

Slight change of plans.

I am no longer aiming to complete a triathlon this year.

No worries, it's still a priority, I'm only pushing back the timeframe to make way for life.

My new business venture is going strong and hubby and I are vacationing in India for 2weeks this summer to celebrate the marriage of one of my brothers.  There is a lot happening right now I didn't foresee when I first constructed a timeline.  I decided not to stress about trying to fit in swimming and biking regimens.  I completed a half-marathon this year and that's good enough for now.

Seriously, I am still serious about it.  I have a friend competing in a triathlon this August and she invited me to train with her for next year.  That's the new goal for now.  I'll keep you updated as events unfold.


No comments: